Labels

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Evaluation Rachael Biggs

This is my final evaluation that I have done. I go through the making of the first film, this is where I learned about contiunity editing. In the first filming my strengths where clear that I could direct and work the camera well, such as white balancing. But my weaknesses from the start of the filming was not good, the camera angle was not aimed right, the camera was shaky but the tripod was used. The shots where shot in college so therefore in the background there is background noise. The rule of thirds did not apply in the very first shoot. The shooting for the final film went well. My strengths for the final filming was I could direct well which i carried through from the very first filming. The other strengths was I could edit the work and add effects such as the zoom out of the title. I decided on the mise-en-scene for the filming, The dark room was used and worked effectively I think that the room and lighting could be a little lighter but we put the character in a white mask so i think this works effectively. In this video I go through the film that.





WARNING! On this I have made an error but cannot change it as it will not let me, but where the random clip of the tripod goes its not ment to go there it is ment to be after i have spoke about continuity. On imovie it is fine and I have uploaded it to blogger and it has changed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment